Dulciana's Quote Of The Day

"Sometimes it's necessary to go a long distance out of the way in order to come back a short distance correctly. "

Monday 20 April 2009

And a new blog is born......

ok, where do I start? I've never ever tried blogging before so here goes.....

My life is pretty good at the moment, I have alot on and am extremely busy with everything im doing from playing the organ at several churches, teaching organ, sorting my career (Or trying to!), brass banding etc. - There is far to much to mention in one blog so I will probably throw bits of what i'm getting upto into future blogs

I want to write about the last few weeks of my life but that would take for ever and ever so im going to start with some bullet points from the last week or so that i think are significant and will probably write some more bullet points from the past week in my next blog

so.... two significant things that have happened over the last week:
  • I've just finished my first year at university (Health Science Foundation Year). I've decided I want to take a year or two out of education just to sort myself out and make sure the degree I chose is the one I really want to do! (Im hoping on doing a degree in Nursing).
  • Over the last week I've started talking to an amazing girl (you know who you are) but unfortunately she lives far too far away! but none the less, shes lovely and has the most pretty eyes and cutest smile I have ever seen! I think i've used more texts and time on the phone to her in the last week than I usually use on anyone in a month!!! And i think im extremely lucky to have met her :)

Today has been pretty uneventful, i've done some career thinking but have not decided for certain what i'm going to do yet. I have a few ideas which I will share tomorrow - but nothing is set in stone (But i supose even things set in stone can change with time and the right conditions!)

ok.... thats enough for now because I dont know what to write about but I will try and write again tomorrow :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment