Dulciana's Quote Of The Day

"Sometimes it's necessary to go a long distance out of the way in order to come back a short distance correctly. "

Tuesday 21 April 2009

My Day

Well Hello!
Not much to write about today now I think about it really! I've had a pretty quiet day :)

Got up early to take my mum to work (That way I get the car all day!) and then came back home before getting ready to play the organ at a funeral. I managed to burn 4 pieces of toast whilst getting ready due to a distraction by a certain girl (We'll call her Miss S). SO........ my breakfast consisted of ONE piece of toast 'cos there was only 1 piece of bread left by the time I finished burning the rest but meh.... was worth the distraction cos shes loooooverly!!! :)

Visited the grandparents this afternoon after playing at the funeral (Although my nan wasn't home 'cos its bingo day!) Whenever I go to my grandparents house they try to feed me so I ended up with chips - which were amazing!!! Had to listen to grandads story of how he managed to break the taps while running the bath and they wouldnt switch off. Now... if this happened to me, I'd pull the plug out! But no that would be too simple for grampa, he had to run down stairs, rip the kitchen apart in order to find the mains water tap and switch it off that way. So they now have new taps (well.... half new because my nan didn't like the turny bits on the new ones so the turny bits from the old taps got put on the new taps... or something like that! its very confusing!!!

So yea... not the most exciting of days but its been good.
Ok... im going to stop typing now because I didnt have much to say but its getting a bit long!!!

Im off to text and annoy Miss S a bit more ;)

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment